Tice Engineering is seeking a candidate to serve as a team member on multiple projects to provide technical assistance and operational support to Technical Leads and Project Managers.
- Prepare site layouts and surveys using AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Prepare engineering drawings in support of Civil Design activities
- Provide GIS support
- Assist in managing CAD files and document revisions per company standards
- Understand and adhere to company drafting standards
- Demonstrate strong communication skills
- Demonstrate attention to detail
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 10+ years of experience
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D is required
- Experience with Trimble Business Center is a plus
- Experience with PLS CADD is a plus
- Experience with MicroStation is a plus
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office programs
- Experience with GIS is beneficial
- Ability to work on multiple assignments at one time and coordinate with multiple sources to complete tasks
- Ability to communicate and work with both internal and external clients
- Strong customer service skills and a willingness to provide information in a timely manner on a regular basis
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Self-motivated, willing to learn new skill sets, and can work independently and/or within a team framework
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, color, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.